- In depth answers – containing a detailed answer based on a review of relevant literature, a section on methodology and a full reference list
- In short answers – containing a summarized answer in a user-friendly tone based on a review of relevant literature
- PowerPoint presentations – containing a visual summarized answer based on a review of relevant literature and in a format ready to make presentations
- Videos – containing examples of innovative pedagogy in practice in the classroom
- Background material - Original relevant policy documents or papers from international organizations and teaching materials helping to guide teachers’ in teaching digital competences to their pupils
All the above formats can be used in different situations by either of our target groups, policy makers and practitioners, and can be selected to suit their context and needs. We hope that this choice of formats will help you to use the evidence provided in the way that suits you best.